Tuesday, July 28, 2015

Mickey -vs- Luke

Mickey Mouse meets Luke Skywalker. You knew this was bound to happen. A while back Disney purchased the Star Wars franchise. I don't know how the whole business thing is set up. I'm guessing George Lucas is still involved, but Disney is making the 7th Star Wars movie. There have been two trilogies and this seventh movie is the beginning of a third. Many have speculated that the Disney influence would ruin Star Wars. Honestly, we won't really know until the 7th movie opens in December. However, there is already evidence of the Disney influence in the new movie. Once you see the photo below, it cannot be unseen. Sorry. loyal blog readers. I wonder if Disney will have the audacity to place hidden Mickeys in the new Star Wars movie. I'm not a true Star Wars fan, but I'm guessing the Star Wars junkies will have a fit if that ends up happening.

Here's the photo. You be the judge:

No comments:

Post a Comment